Wednesday 12 June 2013

Papaya Print

Morning!

I'm partial to a coral colour on the nail, especially in summer, and so because my nails are misbehaving and I got rather too snip happy with the clippers (leaving me with no free edge at all and sore fingertips) I cheered them up with a coral and gold simple stamping combo. The base is Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Papaya - smooth, easy, corally-salmon two coater, stamped with Barry M Gold Foil Effects and Konad S1. I treated myself to the stamping plate just for this design and I can see myself getting lots of use from the basket weave alone, so a good investment for my first genuine Konad purchase!



Don't forget to enter the British Nail Bloggers Giveaway!

Hx
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning... Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to a bit of coral in summer too :) love the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two colours compliment each other very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love this!! that base colour is beautiful and perfect stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour combo is looovely! :) And I can't believe how neat your nails look even when short! I would have polish all over the shot!

    Emmy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is pretty! and love that gold! i'm a new follower, hope you will follow me back!

    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The idea is so original, lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!